Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Saturday, December 27, 2008

After Christmas Musings




Here we are two days after Christmas and already looking ahead to the new year and back to eating like a normal person. Why is it that this time of year my house becomes oversaturated with junk food? I love my friends and family and their loving generosity that includes more chocolate, candy, cakes and cookies that a single person can or should eat in a year. I am grateful that nobody gave me one of those dreaded fruitcakes....and no comments about me being a fruitcake, tyvm. My freezer is stuffed with goodies now, so I'm set until some time this summer.

I did rediscover my love for those soft peppermint balls and sticks...nothing like peppermint sugary candy that melts in your mouth almost instantly. Leaving you with that fresh, sweet flavor infusing your senses. YUM.

Another chapter of Amber is up and I've got a couple chapters of the new story almost ready for posting.....

3 comments:

Angel December 27, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

You rediscovered your love for those balls in your mouth? *snort*

And you're not a fruitcake, hon.......you KNOW what you are!!!

*muah*
x

JBJBounce December 27, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

Yeah, I know what I am....sweet, loveable, kind, generous, sensitive, and most of all, insane.

Um, hmmm, maybe I phrased that wrong about the peppermint balls...... ;)

Angel December 27, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Yeah, you probably did phrase it wrong, all things considered..... ;)

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP