Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Amber's Dream is updated

I've posted the next chapter of Amber's Dream today.

Currently I'm also working on a new story that I think may have some potential....heat. Before I start posting that, I'll let it percolate and find out where it's going before I tell you more.

Ahhh, sometimes living in the sunny south is quite delightful and then there are the rainy days (and Sundays) that always get you down. Today is a rainy day, although quite the productive one on the Christmas front. Everything is in the mail.....well, everything that's going in the mail that I remembered to buy for people. Next is finishing that tree that's been in the living room for the last week....or so. And putting away all the boxes of stuff that everything came from.

FOURTEEN more days......till Christmas

Just EIGHT more days till my birthday....(I know, shameless plug)

2 comments:

TaraLeigh December 11, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Man...I wish everything was in the mail for me! Shheeeesh! I'm always behind!

Sooo...a new story huh?
The jovi fiction bug has bitten again.
Can't wait to see it.

Is it a short? or a long form?

JBJBounce December 11, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

I intended it to be a short biscuit for the Temptation challenge, but I realized I may not finish it in time and still don't know where Jonny and Brandi are headed. Although it does have a title.....Biscuits.

Yeah, I know about you and the mail....still waiting for the CDs. LOL

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP