Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Monday, March 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN FRANCIS BONGIOVI, JR.

In honor of the 47th birthday of the HOTTEST rock god on the planet, I decided to post some of my favorite pictures of him. Anyone that knows me that when he's scruffy I'm TOAST.



And there's nothing I'd love to do more than explore that beautiful V to see where it leads......



or to have him croon to me while holding me as he is this mic.


Ahhh, but then there his philanthropic side and the Signature 26 series t-shirts and pins.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON! I hope you had a wonderful day spent with your family and friends.













0 comments:

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP