Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rainy Tuesday and Bon Jovi

So I spent my morning trying to find a job. Actually got a couple of resumes out to companies hiring and now I have to wait and see if I get any response. Once I was done with that I wandered over to Hath's site to see what was happening and she had this incredibly simple chocolate cake recipe. Sooooo, I had to try it. I wasn't particularly impressed with the results, but with tweeking, I think it can be much better. Here's the link.



If you try it, use mini chips, the regular ones sink right to the bottom.




And from there I ended up at Big Apple Jovi's site. How did I miss her site before????? Why am I mentioning her site? Well, she has a picture there and a ticket stub that caught my interest. Holy Shit. If it's her ticket stub I'm jealous as all hell, because it's for the softball game that was played at Al Lopez Field in Tampa in 1987. I wanted to go. I intended to go. We had one car and hubby wouldn't take me. That was back when I was a closet Jovi freak and he didn't like them, HATED THEM even. I miss the hell out of that man, but I don't miss having to hide my Jovi obsession.







3 comments:

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I'm afraid to try that cake recipe. I don't need to have chocolate cake at my fingertips. I mean, really, who wants to find all those pounds they worked hard to lose? Not me!

And those pics remind me to try again to have the vhs tapes with the Rock and Jocks softball game converted to dvd.
-Stas

JBJBounce January 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

You HAVE those on VHS????? OMFG, Stas, you MUST find a way to get them converted. I WANT!!!

Unknown March 27, 2011 at 11:52 PM  

I was at that softball game! Do you have the VHS? I would so love to get a copy! Please! Thanks!

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP