Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Friday, February 6, 2009

Bon Jovi Playing the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

Yeah, I know, it's all over the web. I don't care! I couldn't afford, nor was I going to support Matt's stupid expensive pricing for the FC show in New Jersey. I'm unemployed, it'd be crazy for me to spend money I don't have and besides it's FEBRUARY in New Jersey. No. Thank. You. Never mind the rumors that Jon's wingman might show up, which would make it more enticing to yours truly. Still. Not going and have been depressed at the fact so many of my friends ARE going and I'm not that the news that Bon Jovi, not just Jon, are playing the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival made my heart skip a beat.


WOO HOO!!!! Their website http://www.nojazzfest.com/zzfest.com/ has all the details. A one day ticket (and Jovi are schedule for May 2nd - it's a Saturday) is ONLY $40 and there are a ton of bands playing all over the festival grounds that day as well. I'm STOKED. Yeah, well, I'm still unemployed. Still worried about finding one of those elusive jobs in this economy, but I'm going anyway.

I have a traveling buddy that owes me for Lightning/Pens tix and now she'll buy the Jazz Fest tix and we'll drive up there. Hey, ten hours to New Orleans as opposed to the overnight, non-stop, crazy long drive to Bristol for the NASCAR race last year is a cinch. Okay, I am certifiable, but that's just me and anyone that knows me already knows that.

0 comments:

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP