Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I thought I lived in FLORIDA?????

I know y'all think that having weather this time of year in the 30's is the definition of balmy. For me and those of us that are used to the sunny south and especially the weather that goes with living in Florida, it's FREAKING COLD tonight!!!!

The greenhouse is sealed up. The neighborhood is covered in blanket, sheets and every other variety of cloth covering on tender plants that exists. I've used masking tape on my doors to seal the gaps that I usually ignore and sealed off my mailslot. Despite all that, just because I know how cold it is outside.....and the thermostat is set where it always is, mentally I'm cold in the house!!!

All I can say about this is that....I think I'm moving south. It's too COLD here! Stay tuned for my weather whine come mid-summer when it's nearing 100 with 98 % humidity. LOL

Oh and Amber's updated.

Have a great evening and stay warm.

0 comments:

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP