Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!


Okay, enough of the maudlin stuff. Today's alllllll about me. :) I love birthdays, well, celebrating them, not necessarily the actual numbers. The older I get the more celebrations and they seem to go on for a week.

Tuesday was the first, with a dinner at my neighbors. The sweet couple that they are gave me a HUGE bear wearing a t-shirt that says "Jon Bon Beari is crazy about me!" He's ADORABLE!

Last night it was my dad's turn and we went out to dinner and he gave me a check......for the exact amount as is my age. He thought it was clever and I loved it. My father is a stroke victim and has been making huge strides towards getting stronger, the one thing that has never faultered is his wicked warped sense of humor. Hmm, wonder where I got mine?

Tonight another couple is taking me to dinner and then a group of us are going drinking.....should be an experience since none of us have a clue where the hot bars are and worse, we're all lightweights when it comes to alcohol. Never fear though, we do have a Designated Driver.

This will all be followed by a Christmas party Saturday night and yet another couple wants to take me to lunch or breakfast this weekend. Sooooo, this is going to be one long party ending next Thursday if I can stretch it out. Hey, after the month I've had, I deserve it.

The goal is after the new year to find gainful employment again, but for now, I'm looking, but not that hard......except to find those guys, now where the hell can I find them????

1 comments:

Anonymous December 19, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

Happy Birthday Diane. I hope you have a great weekend and a great Holiday season.

Laura

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP