Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm getting there

It's been a busy few days for me. I went to Magic Kingdom yesterday with friends. I have to say that I'd seen pictures of the Cinderella Castle all lit up. My friend that works for them sent pictures of it and even though those were fabulous, they didn't prepare me for the reality of how absolutely stunning the castle is when it's lit up for Christmas. Unbelievable, the jaw-droppingly, incredibly, out of this world kind of unbelievable. If you get the chance to go see it, do so. It's not something that I ever thought I'd be stunned by. It was.

I've added a new chapter to Amber and finally Muse's Minis is a working site. It's not pretty yet, but the links are there to at least some of my 'biscuits'. Once I find the rest of them, they'll go up too. And as I said, I'm working on a new one that nobody's seen yet, so that should be here in the next week or so.

If you like what you see, leave a message, if you don't leave one anyway, so I know I'm not blogging to thin air. LOL

Later gators!

Your Muse

0 comments:

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP