Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Monday, February 23, 2009

JBJ & Friends Fan Club Show

Okay, I've spoken with Stas, who was at the show and called me so I could listen to it. The listing from Runaway to the end were the songs that the girls on BS and I (the ones that got calls) could decipher and heard. Most of us had sketchy reception and one person (Lisa) was getting TMs. So here's the setlist and I am forever grateful that Stas gave me a call and I got to hear the majority of it. Thank you my friend and with luck you won't be working on May 2nd and I can return the favor from JazzFest!
.
Show started at 6:45 pm
.
.
- real first song - Rock n Roll Star by the Byrds
- real second song - This Time it's for Real by SSJ
1) Runaway - when introducing this song he said 'welcome to my hometown'
2) I Get a Rush
3) Garageland
4) Lost Highway
5) Don't Leave Me Tonight...'a power station bootleg'...Jon laughed
6) Head Over Heels... 'another old, old, old one'
7) Midnight in Chelsea...'I'm getting too hot up there. In 1996-97 I was in London'
8) Janie Don't Take Your Love To Town...said something about 'being on tour in 96, sitting in a hotel room'
9) Every Word is a Piece of my Heart
10) Without Your Love...Southside Jonny was reported to be there but was NOT
11) Whole Lot of Lonely...crystal clear thought it was acapello, but wasn't
12) Bang A Drum
13) Never Say Die
14) Billy Get Your Guns
15) Someday I'll be Saturday Night...someone yelled Happy Birthday and they started singing part of the song....Jon said 'I used to be young and good looking and now I'm just' and everyone said ....STILL good looking
16) Wanted
.
.
Then Jon said what was coming... "20 songs into album....roooooock. will be an album by end of yr...might not be new album...riff rock record" That's what he replied to the current ALBUM they are recording. Doesn't know if the greatest hits is coming out first or the new album, plus MSG, Central Park and this CD!!!
.
.
17) I Love This Town
18-- Just Older (this hits the 2 hour mark)
19) Living On A Prayer
20) Who Says You Can't Go Home!!!!!!! ...perfect ending to a show in JON'S hometown!!!
.
.
White shirt, Henley style and she believes he had on Jeans. Looked F*ckin HOT!!!! Sheri Black Velvet was there and Jon was teasing with her. The gift bags had a 2009 Calendar in them, along with a Lost Highway tour book and a scarf that was specially made with the date of this show on it.

0 comments:

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP