Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Monday, February 23, 2009

A week?

It's been that long since I've posted here? WOW. Today I'm officially in jealous mode. Why you might ask? Most of you know why. It's because a good number of my friends are currently in Jersey and at the Starland Ballroom parking lot waiting to get in to a 7 pm Fan Club (and friends) only show. And where am I? Florida. Why? Broke, unemployed and a number of other relevant reasons that have to do with the FC management by Jon's baby brother Matt and how I personally feel about said management, or more accurately, mis-management. Doesn't stop me from being jealous of my friends that are currently going crazy as they drive to the venue and get a very very special show by our favorite front man.

Sigh....... I just hope someone gives me a call so I can hear part of the show.


Otherwise, my allergies and I have been arguing fiercely. Not that anyone cares. I have company coming and of all the times to choose to go through the boxes in my guest room closet, it's now and there is significant mold/mildew in the boxes of OLD stuff. I'm allergic and now my allergies are reminding me of that.

Still job hunting, interviewed for a job that I absolutely could NOT do and told them so after I heard the description. For what they're paying I don't know that anyone could do it. So still looking and still hoping I'll find something. Soon. Boredom sucks.

2 comments:

Angel February 23, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

Joining you on the 'jealous' bus, hon, but look on the bright side - you at least have a chance of someone calling you......I've never had the pleasure :( Stupid ocean.

Of course I do win out anyway, cuz I get to go visit with my 'other mother' very very soon........

JBJBounce February 23, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

WOO HOO!!! Just 10 days!!!

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP