Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Video from the JBJ and Friends show



THIS song, OMG, I heard it clearly on the phone and it sounded fantastic on the phone, but here.....*shiver* this is even better. Thanks to Deb308 for posting this incredible video on youtube. I'm still making my way through all of the awesome videos posted from last night. I may still not be thrilled with the way the fan club has been run, but I really wish I'd been there last night. Ah well, financially I couldn't have managed it.

Again, Deb308 THANK YOU for giving me the chance to see what I missed last night....



And Billy Get Your Guns....

1 comments:

Angel February 24, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

I started watching/listening to "Lonely".........then decided I prefer playing it to hearing it! LMAO.......guess it's the lack of a certain someone that gets to me!

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP