Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Amber's updated

Another new chapter for y'all to enjoy.



On a less pleasant note. In my wildest dreams I never would have expected to be doing what I did today on my 4th day of work. And may I preface that now with EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Cockroaches.

My boss and I were visiting some of the properties and we walked into this one vacant suite and the floor was littered with dead cockroaches. Now that was bad enough and as I said to her. 'at least they're dead' But noooooo, there wasn't a broom or a vacuum to sweep them away with, noooooo we had to take papertowels and PICK THEM ALL UP!!!! As I said before EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!! That was just NASTY!!! And we're talking two or three DOZEN of the little bastards. *shiver* YUCK.

TGTF!!! Time for a POETS party....if I wasn't so damned tired.

1 comments:

Angel March 27, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Hey, look on the bright side......they could've been spiders!!!!

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP