Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Friday, March 27, 2009

Who's the Hotter Generation?

Gotta love those Google alerts! So first week of work is officially behind me and I checked into my emails, the ones that I didn't open AT the office (all the Google alerts today) and lo and behold the Today Show has a poll going on who's the hottest generation of men. Since Jon's name was on the Google alert, I had to scroll down to check it out.


Of course, there's Brad Pitt against Pete Wentz and Brad's summarily handing Pete his diapers. There's no surprise, who COULD beat Brad as hottest dad? Hold on now, we know WE think that Jon/Richie are hotter, but give me a minute.


Then there's Alan Rickman against Robert Pattinson as the Brooders. I mean, really now, Alan Rickman is a great actor and can scare the pants off you with a look, but hot? He's losing, of course.


Followed by Patrick Dempsey vs Chace Crawford. Okay, so Chace is a cutie, but against McDreamy? They're going for TV Heartthrobs. And yes, McDreamy is winning.


Next is the one that caught my attention and had me inhale sharply. Jon Bon Jovi up against Nick Jonas for The Rockers. Now, with all the hoopla surrounding the Jonas Brothers, I was worried until I voted and then I sighed a huge breath of relief because Jon's kicking the JoBro's little butt as he should.


There's a bunch of other matchups and for the most part the older generation (40+ somethings) is winning in the match ups. You get additional choices that include George Clooney/John Mayer and Denzel Washington/Shia Lebeouf, Tom Cruise/Zac Efron, and even Jon's buddy Matthew McConaughey/Justin Timberlake. Take a look here and vote. For once the good guys are winning. LOL

0 comments:

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP