Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
sigh....

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I know, I’ve been MIA

I had good reason for it! First, I had company and then after she left I was busy negotiating my way back to the working world. That finally came to pass and so I started work on Monday. So far, so good. The only downfall at this point is the 46.5 mile round trip. What a way to waste an hour and a half every day.

Oh and then there’s that whole getting up at the butt crack of dawn. Who in HELL willing gets up that early if they don’t have to? I was getting very used to going to bed at 2 or 3 am and getting up in the 10ish or 11 part of the morning. Suited me quite well. This getting up before 7 and being out the door by 8:15 or before is for the birds.... and I just started again. Just so all of you know, if you haven’t already guessed, I HATE mornings. Give me a couple hours without anyone talking to me or expecting me to be human and I’m fine, actually expect coherent conversation before that and you’re screwed.

Anyway, work is good and I’m enjoying it.

.

Now on to more interesting subjects. Like Richie Sambora and David Bryan.

First up is David Bryan. I saw that Big Apple Jovi Girl reviewed the opening nights. You can read that
here. Like most of us I get Google alerts on a regular basis, make that as-it-happens, which is going to change to daily.

.

I digress though. A couple days ago, Monday to be exact, I got one with a review of The Toxic Avenger by Arts-America on their blog. Now mind you, they said nothing except GOOD things about the play. I have no objections to that. What I do wonder is how in the world can they go to the play, get the playbill, know anything about David and then put his name in the review as David Byron?!? That's just wrong. Keyboard players don't get enough respect as it is, but come on now guy. Learn the word PROOFREAD!!

.

You can see it for yourself, here .
.
Next on the agenda is Mr. Sambora. Now I have the greatest love and respect for the man, both as a guitar GOD and as one hot piece of sex walking on two legs. And I’m ever so glad that he dumped Denise Richards, as did DWTS last night. So today in said Google I got the following quote, attributed to Richie...... although somehow I doubt seriously the man ever said it. And I quote ““She dances like she fucks, you see,” explained Richie Sambora. “So badly that no one in America wants her back.” Even if I don’t see him ever saying something so crass about his ex-girlfriend, if he did say it, I couldn’t agree more about the dancing part of it. She can. not. dance. Even I can dance better and I admit that I can’t dance. Oh and that quote? It was part of yet another blog. Here.
.
However, who in their right mind voted for Steve Wozniak?????? Or did he have some Apple computers rigged to vote for him millions of times? It makes a person wonder.....

0 comments:

THE FAN FICTION DIRECTORY

The generous Goddess Hathor has compiled a Directory of FF for all of us devoted to the genre.

If you have a story that's not listed, she'd be happy to add it!

Random Shots

Random Shots
JazzFest

About This Blog

Welcome to my site.

Here you’ll find my musings on a number of topics. You’ll see everything from sports, to orchids, cats to daily grumblings and even some comments and reflections on life in general.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP